Intellectual Property Rights
The content on Difftween, including articles, graphics, logos, and images, is protected by intellectual property laws and belongs to Difftween or its licensors. You may not reproduce, modify, or distribute any of the content without obtaining prior permission from Difftween.
By using Difftween, you agree to the following obligations:
- You will not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You will not disrupt or interfere with the functioning of our website or its associated software, servers, or networks.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website or any related systems or networks.
- You will not use our website to transmit any harmful or malicious software or engage in any malicious activities.
- You will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Difftween or any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information provided on Difftween is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content, we make no warranty or representation, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the information. Your use of the website and its contents is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Difftween shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your use of the website. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if Difftween has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction